Tourism in Kelardasht
By Mohsen Moridpour
Nowadays ,Tourism is called an industry because it is not only entertaining the public but giving employment to a large number of people . Tourism is one of the biggest industry in which large number of people are working together . The best thing of this industry is that every persons' money is connected with each other.
Tourism offers a wide range of benefits, including economic benefits for countries , nations, cities, societies , districs ,.....attracting a large number of visitors , due to the money they spend not only on their actual stay , but also in local businesses. It also provides a large number of jobs for people working in the transport and hospitality industry, among others.
Moreover, Tourism has the potential to improve relationships between nation states or businesses, to create opportunities unities for entertainment and recreation, and to improve the value of a currency.
It can also open up cultural exchange opportunities , while for tourists, it can lead to improve happiness, well-being and education.
But what about Kelardasht :
Kelardasht is a city situated in the west of Mazandaran province . It is surrounded in one side to the Alborz mountains chain and the other side to the dense forest in the North of IRAN.
Since this region has some special unique characteristics when compared with the other cities , for having some geographical reasons that I will mention , it has the best quality and potential to be a Tourism city.
1. Although this city is located in the North, the weather is not sultry.
2. Because of dense trees, plants and flowers, the air is full of fresh oxygen, so people in this region have long life.
3. Because of not having factories, industrial estate, mines and so on , the weather, drinking water, rivers are not polluted.
4. It has a lot of natural and historical sightseeing, a palace which was built 100 years ago ,and 80 years ago ,air travel was active.
5. CLIMBING : climbing industry is active, either for common people or professionals.
6.SAFETY: safety in this area is acceptable.
7. Most of the people are educated, graduated, and some of them are genius.
8. People are hospitable.
9. Though the population is few, it has governor and governorship.
10. It is the nearest city to the capital(Tehran).
11. Falling rain and snow in the spring , Autumn and winter is remarkable.
Disadvantages and privations:
Transportation is connected with helping tourists to get where they need to go.
2. Airline industry: the airline industry plays a vital role in the modern travel industry
3. Coach services: coach and bus services are an important part of the Tourism industry .
4. Railway: rail travel has played a key role in Tourism industry.
Accommodation: The accommodation sector is central to the travel and hospitality industry.
Shopping, city center
Online travel agencies
An International language(English)
Facelities: museum, cinema, park, theatre, library, ....
In the end THE BEST WISHES FOR MY HOMETOWN